Sample Authorization Forms
Section 604(b) of the Fair Credit Reporting Act states that a consumer report may not be procured unless
- a clear and conspicuous disclosure has been made in writing to the consumer at any time before the report is procured or caused to be procured, in a document that consists solely of the disclosure, that a consumer report may be obtained for employment purposes; and
- the consumer has authorized in writing the procurement of the report by that person.
Advanced Reporting is happy to provide sample forms to our clients, and have provided some examples of forms that can be used in a background screening program. However, we always advise you to review all changes and updates to your screening program with qualified legal counsel to ensure they are compliant with your interpretation of local, state and federal law. You are ultimately responsible for the forms that are used in your screening program. We would be happy to provide you with a customizable document upon request.
Sample Employment Authorization Forms used in our online application
Sample Employment PDF Authorization forms
- Sample US Authorization Form
- Sample Authorization Form for Minors
- Sample Authorization Form when Requesting Credit*
- Sample Authorization Form for Non-US Residents
*If you are interested in receiving credit report information, please contact us at email@example.com to go over the additional requirements